Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Freedom

Our friend's Kyle and Evie got married this past weekend in Louisiana and Matt and I went for the wedding. The wedding was at a beautiful plantation and the rain held off until all the guests had departed. Matt and I left Connor with my Mom and had our first two nights of freedom! Thanks Mom!!! It was great and not that hard to leave him to my surprise! Although I still woke up at 7:00 AM and wasn't quite sure what to do with myself! I got my fill of crawfish or rather a little taste leaving me wanting more and we were surrounded by great friends! Here is a picture from the rehearsal dinner. I have no idea what kind of face Matt was making but it was a great night. Full of crawfish, bonfires and even a crazy horse.
Since this is Connor's blog, I can't really post an entry without a picture of him. This picture was taken on boat day and it shows a great view of his snaggle tooth. He has one identical on the other side. I think the front two are going to make an appearance in the next couple of weeks. That will make 6 total!

No comments: