Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mohawk

Everyone commented about Connor's mohawk at the baseball game so we figured we would have a little fun during bathtime. These pics are just too cute. He loves taking a bath and would stay in the tub forever if we let him.

The video included is hilarious. Connor is in full motion all the time. He doesn't sit still often and it makes it quite difficult to put on a diaper. This video, although very poor quality, was captured just after the bath. The little dude crawled over to his table and pulled himself up with towel and all. I love how Matt tried to put the diaper on while he was standing up. I have tried that myself with absolutely no luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the days of watching Connor while "sitting" are over. How fast does he crawl?

Kay said...

Not sure why my post came us as Pam, I am having trouble posting. Kay

Pam Markley said...

Can't wait to see you guys!!!! See you Saturday!