Connor spoke his second word this past week. The first being Dada which he says all the time, even if he is talking to me but the second word was duck. He has a bunch of ducks in the bath and we talk about them every night and it must have stuck. I'm trying to work on Momma duck but nothing yet. I think the next word will be dog for obvious reasons. He can woof woof too but I didn't count that as a word!

We had his one year photos taken this morning and we got to see a really big duck..swan actually and he was in awe. Below is the link to the photographers blog. This is just a preview. If you look at yesterday's post you will see Maddy too!
http://ashleymccombphotography.blogspot.com/

We had his one year photos taken this morning and we got to see a really big duck..swan actually and he was in awe. Below is the link to the photographers blog. This is just a preview. If you look at yesterday's post you will see Maddy too!http://ashleymccombphotography.blogspot.com/



2 comments:
Thanks for the photos, I love the picture of Maddy walking away, "I'm out of here!" Connor is the cutest in pictures. Glad the card arrrive just in time for more entertainment for you all.
Loved the pictures! Your photographer is wonderful. The pictures from the Florida trip were great. Kicked back at the beach was a favorite.
The reaction from Twinkle, Twinkle was priceless. Kinda like Chinese water torture, No not that again. Looks like parenthood is still agreeing with both of you - You should write a book.
Love to all, kisses for Connor!
Aunt Mary aka, GREAT Aunt Mary
Post a Comment