Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fort Day

We had a pretty fun day today full of forts and football. We finally bought a toy box for the living room and we got a pretty good sized box out of the deal that Matt turned into a fort. It was gorgeous in CC today but unfortunately the mosquitos are still alive. I keep hoping the drop in weather will kill them but no such luck.
Matt and I are finally beginning to interpret Connor speak. He can say your typical Mom, Dad, mum-mum (favorite snack), duck and bath. Today Matt thought he was saying Poncho, although I'm still not sure. The word he did learn today was no. We were in the kitchen telling him no for something he was doing and then he started singing "no, no, no, no, no, no". He can say it but unlucky for us he doesn't know what it means yet, or rather he chooses to ignore it.
Here are some good pictures of the fort. I also had to take some pictures this week using the creative features on my camera so I included one of those as well. We are trying to capture a cute video to post but we haven't been able to get it perfect yet. Stay tuned. It will be hilarious

1 comment:

Kay said...

Looks like Connor's Dad is having a great time being a Dad. How fun Love, Kay