Monday, November 9, 2009

Photo Contest

I have entered my first photo contest! One of the banks had there 6th annual photo contest with money prizes! I learned about it through my photography class and decided to enter. I submitted 2 pictures and will find out in a couple of weeks if I win. Currently the pictures are hanging in the Art Center and we went to see them yesterday. I have to say they are both pretty good, and the subjects have everything to do with it. There is a lunch place at the Art Center that we frequent and the ladies there say my pictures are the best and the ladies that checked in the photos were in a tizzy over how good they were, hopefully they will be the judges! Am I tooting my own horn here? Maybe a little bit. Take a look at the ones I submitted.

You Did What?

Baby Blues and Pink Waterfalls

2 comments:

Hope said...

Well I would vote them as the best!! Great work, Jen! Good luck!

Kay said...

I can see the new career starting
Nice job.