Connor said his first phrase tonight, at least one we understood. Unfortunately it wasn't something cute like, "I love you Mom" or "I love you Dad", although it may not be his first phrase because he says "Bye, Bye Guys" all the time. Anyway, we were giving him a bath when I heard something swishing around a brown puppy's mouth. I went into the other room to find Poncho chewing on one of my hair clips. I scolded him saying "No, Poncho, Bad Dog, Bad Bad Bad Dog". When I went back into the bathroom, Connor looked at me with a smile and said "Bad Dog", then I looked at Matt and said "Did you hear that?" and then Connor continued to say "Bad Bad Bad Dog". Do you think maybe we say "Bad Dog" too much? And the fun begins.... I guess we will have to start cleaning up our language around here, or people will start questioning if his first word really was duck!
Miss you little buggers!
12 years ago



3 comments:
Well I thought he was saying"bye guys" over thanksgiving...but "bad dog" is a close second!
Can't wait to see you guys and my favorite little guy in a few weeks!
Bad dog is better than Stop it Connor!
Love his hat.
Post a Comment