Tuesday, December 8, 2009

T-44 Santa

Santa made a special trip to Matt's squadron on Saturday. Santa and his elf flew all the way from the North Pole in a T-44 to bring some christmas cheer. The best thing about the day was Matt and I didn't have to host the party this year. The only thing I had to do was take some pictures of some friends and I didn't mind that one bit. One thing they did this year was tape down some bubble wrap for the kids to walk on and pop. It was a bit loud but a great idea. I even got to pop a few bubbles.
We got some good pictures in Connor's new flight jacket that his Gamma gave him for Christmas. He looks so tough! His gift was a broom that laughs and makes a sweeping sound when it moves. He has been so obsessed with everything cleaning lately that I knew he would love it. We have no idea where he gets it from but he walks around the house with a rag cleaning the cabinets and fridge. He loves the mop, bucket, yellow gloves, broom and vaccuum. The cleaning ladies come every two weeks so either he is picking it up from them or he is trying to tell us something! Either way we are embracing it! This family needs a cleaner!!!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Love the new coat. He just looks so grown up. See you Friday