Connor has been obsessed with shoes lately. He loves trying to put on our flip flops or Dad's boots and walking around the house. He never makes it very far but he sure loves to try!

I just cleaned out Connor's closet and put a bunch of clothes in storage and sorted through the ones hanging in his closet. I came across an outfit that has turned into his pajamas mostly because there is no way he would be caught dead in public with this on. Hopefully no one reading this was the purchaser of this outfit, however it did provide us with quite a big laugh. We were making comments like..."I'm the president of the condo association, I can do whatever I like"....or "when is my tee time"...."just about to take another Sunday drive in Boca". Oh I am still laughing!


It is official that Matt and I know understand Connor speak. We found ourselves translating to our friend's last night. He is saying new words every day. Last night we heard olive, dirty (unfortunately for me it didn't include the word goose). He also can say cookie, oscar, dinner, door, go and I am sure many more that I just can't think of at the moment. He is pretty amazing and we are blessed at how lucky we are. If only he would stop throwing food and saying no we would have the perfect child!
Right now one of his favorite songs is Wheels on the Bus. He rolls his hands during the song but also when he sees trucks or loud cars. He pretends to honk the horn during the song as well but also when he sees his Dad's jeep. He associates all jeeps and airplane's with his Dad so anytime we see either he says "DaDa". Connor has been lucky enough to score a ride in the front seat of the Jeep whem his Dad moves it from the street into the garage. He thinks this is the coolest thing ever...oh and so does his Dad!
1 comment:
Thank you for the update and new pictures. Looks like he is having fun.
Post a Comment