Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And Then There Was Two

We have been getting our groove back with this whole "baby" thing! We had a rough couple of days and some sleepless nights and some stressful mornings but it appears that we have a good baby in our hands. She has settled quite nicely into a routine and is sleeping longer and eating better. We had a doctor's appointment on Monday and have a follow up tomorrow but everything was looking great!
Connor has been doing so good! He hasn't mastered her name yet but he refers to her as baby. He has been hanging out with his Dad a ton this week, so much that when he wakes up from his nap and I go in to change his diaper he says "no, dadda" and pushes me away! I don't mind a bit because when he wakes up from his nap there is usually a really stinky diaper ready to be changed. I'm not sure how it will be when Matt goes back to work but by then I should be able to start taking her out of the house.
"Little Miss Thang"
I had a little photo shoot today while the boys were at Lowes. I still need to take a class on photoshop and learn about editing but I was able to get a few good ones and a great one of Connor and Kennedy. I couldn't believe he was posing for me!


1 comment:

Kay said...

@She is going to be as beautiful as her Mommy. Can't wait to give her a kiss.