Friday, August 20, 2010

Just Pictures!

I finally uploaded the pictures from our old camera and found some good pictures from our Washington trip and some other random outings. Enjoy! I also updated the Washington Baby post with some pictures and a video!
Home Depot Shopping Cart
We can't go into Lowes or Home Depot without taking a ride in the cool cart!
There was an outdoor expo going on in Seattle Center. There was tons of arts and crafts, food and no expo could be without face painting. Raz and Matt claim that I was the one that wanted to get my face painted! I will neither confirm or deny!

More pictures of the USS Lincoln. You see this flag as soon as you board the ship. The other pictures are of the flight deck. When the weather is nice it is quite a view of the Sound.


This is our latest play destination. It is called Brinca and is basically 4 big jumpy houses inside! It is genius and I wish it was my idea. Air conditioned fun is the best!

1 comment:

Kay said...

What is the Washington Baby post? Couldn't find any thing.