Friday, February 13, 2009

A New Job

Things are starting to wind down a bit with my current job. Beginning March 2nd I will be starting my new job....Full Time MOM! I'm not sure what to make of it all yet. I am looking forward to seeing Connor's smiling face all day long and of course not having to pump anymore. However, I am also scared to death of what lies in store for me and him. How will I fill the days? What do I need to be teaching him so that he keeps developing and learning new things? Will my brain turn to mush? Will I need a break from my own son? Will I miss my own money? Of course I will!! I think Matt isn't sure I will be able to do it just yet but I am going to give it a go. I think it is pretty awesome that I have been able to work for the same company for 12 years including moving twice! I also think it is pretty awesome that I am able to stay home.
Connor continues to keep us laughing. He has two bottom teeth and is eating like a champ! He tried Butternut Squash last night and liked it. The ladies at day care said "I don't think he is going to be a picky eater". I wonder what excatly they meant by that? He hasn't crawled yet but he is so close. Right now he is doing this ninja roll thing and he is all over the place. He is talking up a storm as well. I have absolutely no idea what he says but he sure has a lot to say. Here is a video and picture we captured last night. I think he was talking like this for about 30 minutes!

2 comments:

Grandpa David said...

Thank you for the video. He just doesn't stop moving. We've watched numerous times already.

Pam Markley said...

i think he is telling you how excited he is about Jennifer's new job, and how fun he thinks it will be to hang out with his mama, go to the beach, go for walks, make new friends and pull Lupe's tail...that's what I think!

Love you guys, missed you this week. I will call you later today!