Friday, February 20, 2009

A New Restaurant Experience - The High Chair

It is official...Connor graduated from the car seat to the high chair! We had pizza last night and he got to sit right at the table with us. He was pounding the table and playing with his toys and loving all the action. Thanks to his Aunt Hope he was able to enjoy the high chair germ free with a high chair cover! Although you should have seen me trying to figure that thing out!



I had my last trip to Houston this week to say good-bye to my colleagues. It was nice to see everyone but a little weird to know I will not be returning to that place ever again. I have one week left and am really looking forward to my new job. I am already planning a road trip to San Antonio to take Connor to Gymboree and hit the Whole Foods Store. It will be nice to have some freedom!

Food Update: We tried green beans last night with mild success. He ate most of them but didn't seem too excited about it. He gave me a nice little welcome home when he threw them up all over me later in the evening! We will give it another go tonight!

2 comments:

Pam Markley said...

Great talking to you today! Thanks for calling! My nephew is still the cutest on the planet...can I get a copy of the picture in the middle?

Love you guys and am excited about your new life and the opportunities that will become available with more time in your day. I know there will be days where it feels like groundhogs day again, but I also know that you will definitely find some adventures with Connor!

Grandpa David said...

can't believe he is in a BIG boy chair.
He is growing up too soon. Thanks for the pics. D&K