Today is Matt's Birthday and Connor wanted to honor his Dad by wearing his IU outfit. Too bad they didn't make it to the tournament! Thank goodness Connor didn't wake up while I was taking this one. It was just too cute to resist.
Hoosier Daddy?
Connor passed out with a toy in each hand



2 comments:
I think I gave that to matt last year for his birthday! How fun! One day I will have to invest in some Purdue clothing for Connor!
Has he been wearing his UNC bib? They made it to the final four!
The picture of him sleeping with the two toys is adorable - I noticed only one sock too...it must've been one heck of a play session!!
And you crazy girl...I can't believe you guys got a new puppy!! I'm actually a bit jealous because I'd love a dog, but I know I'd never be able to manage! Best of luck with that one!
Post a Comment