Matt and I had quite an eventful weekend. We made some crazy decisions. See the picture below to see our new addition.
It was a moment of weakness, what can I say. We were simply going to stop by the Humane Society and check out older dogs. We made a stop on the island first to visit a friend and noticed a pet adoption going on. It was the end of the day so we figured all the dogs would have been picked over and they surely wouldn't have a chocolate lab that we would be interested in. We were wrong. There was a sweet little male puppy 3 months old that needed a home. We were there for about an hour before we made the decision. There was a lot of back and forwards on how nuts we really were and then we decided it was fate. How crazy is it that there was a chocolate lab puppy and a pet adoption all on the day we were going to look? Crazy right? Welcome to the McKerring Crazy Train. How the heck am I going to watch a puppy and an 8 month old?
Keep tuned in to see how long I make it!
It was a moment of weakness, what can I say. We were simply going to stop by the Humane Society and check out older dogs. We made a stop on the island first to visit a friend and noticed a pet adoption going on. It was the end of the day so we figured all the dogs would have been picked over and they surely wouldn't have a chocolate lab that we would be interested in. We were wrong. There was a sweet little male puppy 3 months old that needed a home. We were there for about an hour before we made the decision. There was a lot of back and forwards on how nuts we really were and then we decided it was fate. How crazy is it that there was a chocolate lab puppy and a pet adoption all on the day we were going to look? Crazy right? Welcome to the McKerring Crazy Train. How the heck am I going to watch a puppy and an 8 month old?The dog is really sweet and very laid back for a puppy. He has a lot of the same traits as Nacho and Lupe seems to really like him. They are already chasing each other around the yard. We have named him Poncho after the song Poncho and Lefty, after all he is Lefty's dog...now only if Connor could take care of him then I would only have to watch one baby!
Keep tuned in to see how long I make it!



No comments:
Post a Comment