Thursday, March 5, 2009

Picture Day


Today we went to have our 7 month pictures taken. Talk about exhausting. He was an angel for the sitting but a bear when we were deciding which pictures to print.





This weekend we are off to visit some friends in Jacksonville and then headed to the McKerring family reunion. Connor of course has all the necessary St Patty's gear...most importantly a 1st St Patricks Day Bib from his Great Aunt Mary! He will need the bib after all the green beer he will most likely drink.....oh what am I saying I am the one that will be drinking the beer. Connor, do you think I can borrow one of your bibs?





1 comment:

Grandpa David said...

He is just too cute. The outfit makes him look like a doll. Thanks for the video, he is getting pretty talkie.
We are counting the days till we see you all.