Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Connor's First Trip to the Zoo

Our trip to Indy also included a trip first trip to the zoo. The weather was nice and sunny and a little on the hot side and thankfully the zoo was the perfect size. Connor had a blast. We kept taking him out of the stroller to show him the animals and he just couldn't get enough.

We each had our favorite. I love the giraffes, Pam loves the elephants and GPenny loves the zebras and I'm not quite sure what Connor's favorite was but he seemed to really enjoy himself. Here are some great pictures from the day.
My commentary of the whole thing was like "holy cow what is that, wait Mom I want to see that, stop turning me the other way, I don't want my picture taken, I just want to see what the heck that thing is."


No comments: