Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Music Class

Connor and I have been going to a Musikgarten class since January and last week we celebrated our last class until the fall. It is a 25 minute class of singing and dancing once a week and he seems to really enjoy it. The class is good for me because it has taught me new songs to sing and I met some really nice moms. When I told Matt that it was our last class his comment was "that is crap, the boy hasn't even learned how to play drums yet." All the Moms got a big laugh out of that one. And if you see from the picture below, Connor was making a bee line for the drum and then thought twice about it. Maybe he won't be a RockStar after all. Although I have no doubt he will play a mean air guitar. Have you seen his father play....amazing!

No comments: