Well this post is mostly for Alex. I will attach one picture of Connor because after all this is his blog but this was too good to share. Matt and I went to a squadron Halloween party and took home first prize. Best Male and Best Female costume. I have to say we did pretty good this year. My costume was from left over velvet that I had from the purple couch that I made into a Crown Royal bag...it was awesome. Matt stole his idea from Reek however he made it his own. The ghetto blaster had speakers installed in it and played "In Your Eyes" over and over and over again. We rocked! 

And of course no party would be complete without a foot race...or a race of some sort. Thankfully this one ended without injury. The CO's (hostess) wife asked me if Matt would be interested in a tricycle race against the Skipper. I looked at her and said..."Have you met my husband, of course he loves races, especially after many beers." And the rest is history. He won (of course) using some of Alex's techniques.....he cheated! Enjoy!




2 comments:
Nice job with the camera and the bubbles floating in the air..
Great job with the costumes and pictures! Wish we could have shared the festivities with you, but the real question is...how fun was it the next morning?
Post a Comment