Well it was a busy Thursday for the family. Connor got his stitches out at 8:00 AM, Daddy got his stitches out at 9:00 AM (mole biopsy with nothing to worry about) and Mommy went to the Doctor at 1:30 PM. All is well with BG and things are progressing right on schedule.
The removal of Connor's stitches went much better than when he received them but it was still quite an ordeal. He now has a terrible fear of the doctor's office. Although I can't say I blame him. The Doctor let us delay our 2 year shots until another time because she felt so bad!
That night some girlfriends threw me a baby shower at the newly opened PF Changs. It couldn't have been more perfect. The food was delicious, the company was great and the cake was amazing. After that I headed home and Matt and I got ready for our next visitor!
Poppa came for Connor's 2nd birthday! We had a great time all weekend. The highlight of the visit was going to the pool Friday afternoon and watching Connor and Maddy slide down the slide! Those two have no fear and we got some great pictures. Today before Poppa flew out we went to Jumping Bunnies so Connor could burn off some steam and play with Poppa one last time. Next on the list is to return to normalcy for at least 10 more days. We are still hard at work trying to name this baby and prepare the house for her arrival.



2 comments:
Poppa had a great time, kept telling me Connor has no fear!!
You guys are the best host ever, lots of practice I guess.
Looking forward to that Baby Girl.
I love it! I can't wait to see you guys in October! And i can't wait to get my phone call and video of BG! Glad she didn't decide to come early! Love and miss you guys!
Pam
Post a Comment