I was able to capture a pretty good video of Connor walking last night. He seems to be much more mobile in the evenings. Maybe because he has had a day of practicing and getting more courage. Yesterday when I put him down for his nap he was walking back and forth in his crib...practicing I'm sure. We do alot of walking throughout the house everyday. Yesterday he was helping me push the cart in the grocery store...boy that was fun!
His current obsession is with the oven mit and spoon. He goes crazy when he sees either one of them. On the talking front, he is using more words everyday. It is amazing how fast he picks things up. I'm pretty sure he has full on conversations but I have no idea what he is saying. Sometimes I'm able to decipher a few things, he said yes, I think he says Lupe with just the Pe and he is finally saying Mamma...all the time. My friend Hope warned me about that. She said once they start they never stop. I don't mind so much right now but I'm sure it will only be a matter of time.
On another note. Here is my photo homework this week. The assignment was to change the shutter setting to allow the camera to capture moving objects. We had a special bath time for the dogs last night so I could practice. These were just too good not to share.
Shimmie Shimmie Shake
Poncho's turn



2 comments:
Thank you, His stumbling reminded us of "other McKerring men" after a few too many beers. Great pictures of the dogs. Love Lupe's ears.
YAY for Connor....now get ready for all the bumps and bruises! The boys had to watch his video over and over again because they liked you saying "and he walks and he walks and he walks" in a singing tune....E must have gone around singing it for 10 minutes! And you reminded A and I of all the good music we used to have going in our house all the time too!
Post a Comment