So I have made it a habit every morning of checking Pam's blog and then Hope's. It is my morning ritual that I have become very accostumed to. Although I have to say that Pam does a much better job of updating hers than Hope does (sorry Hope)! I turn on the computer, sip my coffee (only if Matt happened to make some), check the blogs and then get to work. I have found that I now check Lefty's blog too. The thing is I check it in hopes that someone has updated it....only to realize that it is me who posts the blog!
Here are some pictures we took while Uncle Reek was in town. Connor is wearing a cute little fireman outfit in Reek's honor. Enjoy!
Two fire dudes!
Dude...What's Up?
4 comments:
He is the cutest boy ever, even if we didn't love him. D&K
Reek looks good, glad he could visit. K
Love the Dude picture, I put it on as a screen saver, makes us laugh.
I know I can't disagree - call like you see it! BUT, I am going to get better about it...or at least give it a good try!
Connor looks precious and is getting so big! Yea for rice cereal....now look forward to some stinky poops..fun!!
Post a Comment