Rice Cereal Update: We are serving Connor rice cereal two times a day and he is still loving it. Although I think it tastes rather bland. I have started making some baby food for him to try in a couple of weeks. So far I have prepared some butternut squash and some apples....yum! Oh and rice cereal poop is disgusting...too bad none of you were here to change that one!





3 comments:
HA! Too cute, and I must add, i LOVE the shirt! And, just so you know, you have become a part of my blog ritual...its a routine part of my evening!
It was great talking to you guys last night!
Wow, guess when you decided to become a SAHM you decided to get totally domesticated...making your own food and all...I'm impressed!
By the way, I forgot to tell you if you start receiving Texas Monthly, it's from us. It was a free subscription we got and thought you guys might enjoy it! Good talking with you!
So sorry to hear about your "puppy," what a shock. Glad you have the video of them playing.
Post a Comment