
Well we are on day three of rice cereal and so far so good. We are still in the introductory phase so it is super messy. This weekend we will start feeding him twice a day. I think I talked up this event too much in my head. I was expecting this huge momentous moment or at least something extremely funny to happen but there was nothing. Don't get me wrong, he looked pretty funny and made us laugh quite a bit but no sleep fairies arrived that night. He has still been waking up every three hours. Hopefully as we feed him more cereal that will change. I hope you enjoy the video! It is quite long....oops!



2 comments:
videos are never too long for us
Ha! I LOVE that kid! He obviously takes after his father and aunt and likes to eat!
Suggestion for more sleep. Since you didn't ask! Sorry for unsolicited advice...but who knows it might work...Double his last night feeding.
For example...if you are every four hours during the day
7..11...3...7...11
Try to throw another feed in around 9. It worked well when I nannied. Not a guarantee for you but you never know.
Post a Comment