I woke up sleep deprived today...yet again. Our little man who is the perfect baby and was sleeping through the night at 3 months, has been getting up every three hours for the last 2-3 weeks or so. We thought it might be because we had a bunch of visitors over the holidays and he was displaced and off his routine. However after some research and the fact that he is hungry every time he wakes up in the middle of the night, I have discovered that it is time for rice cereal. Now some of you may ask why I have not yet introduced the rice cereal, especially when the answer seemed to be so obvious. Well folks...this milestone represents a whole new era, one that I wasn't yet ready to enter. My baby is growing up. Not only that but think of the mess that comes along with feeding a 6 month old. Then add the time factor..preparing, heating, spooning, and yet again cleaning!!!
I had three goals before I started; 1) Set up the high chair - still need to complete but hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult, 2) Master the video camera - well at least figure out how to put the memory chip in and set it on the tri-pod, and 3) Start a blog - I have to capture this moment for the grandparents (see first post).
One down, two to go. Stay tuned!
Miss you little buggers!
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment