So Connor is completely obsessed with the moon. He loves it. He says it all the time and always points it out in all of his books. Everything round qualifies. I just bought him some moon books and can't wait to read them to him. One even has the moon as a night light.
I think you will remember in a previous post that one of his first phrases was "bad dog, bad, bad, bad dog" so you won't be surprised when I tell you the following story. Matt and I still use the monitor, although the volume is off during the night, we can still hear him cry but it isn't right in our (my) ear. We really like it for the morning to tell if he is really up yet or just entertaining himself. As a background, Connor sleeps with a blanket, monkey, and Phillip the Bear in his crib. The other morning we were spying on him and he was sitting up and he set the bear in one corner of his crib and pointed at him and said "stay" he then went about his business just talking and then he repositioned the bear to the other corner and pointed and said "stay!" It was too cute. I have no doubt he picked it up from us as we always our telling Poncho, the bad dog, to stay. Soon after that he threw the bear, the monkey and the blanket out of the crib and stood up yelling Mamma, Mamma which is how we know he is ready to start his day.
The following video was taken just after bathtime. Matt usually gives Connor and bath and lets me have some peace and quiet. They are looking in the mirror while I was recording this. On a side note, Connor has gotten all of his eye teeth in this past month. He has been a champ but you can tell it hurts. I have to say he looks a little different with the pointy teeth poking out.



2 comments:
thanks for the videos, they are a laugh every minute. Love you pappa
Just watched the sleepy video again, makes me smile to see him.
Grandma Kay
Post a Comment