Monday, March 8, 2010

A Little Tired

Like the previous post mentioned...Connor and I have been very busy. He recently transitioned to one nap so I try to fill the morning with as much activity as I can, then we do lunch and naptime starts at 1:00 pm. I was hoping that one nap would mean a 2-3 hour nap but last week that was not the case, I was lucky to get 1.5 hours....which could explain the events in the video below. I will warn you that it is a bit lengthy but it has many cute parts. He of course is falling asleep while he is eating, but then he notices the camera and hams it up. The last part is when he realizes a nap may not be such a bad idea. The boy is too cute!

Connor has been saying all kinds of words lately. He says cracker, rice, noodles, yes, NO (of course), milk, more (those two sound the same), moon, stay (story to be followed in the next post) he even said doctor (since we have been 3 times in the last week for a bad cough), swimming, Maddy (which sounds alot like Mama), elmo (momo), and his favorite is Bye. He makes sure he says bye to everything..the car, the store, the people, the dogs. He also said Ashley the other day while I was talking to Ashley on the phone and she got to hear it. The picture below is a "cheers" to her. This picture was taken during her inspired "tostada dinner". Connor loved them!

His newest meal time treat is that he holds out his food in his hands says "NO" and then throws it on the ground. Oh I can't wait until that phase is over!

Be sure to check out Maddy's blog on the right CSMTY, there is a great video of Maddy dancing during Sesame Street Live and some pictures of Connor and his best gal watching the show. He did really well during the entire show and was very excited to see Elmo in person. His parents of course have checked that one off their list!

No comments: