I finally broke out the camera again the other day. I have been on a bit of hiatus the last couple of months. Hopefully they will have a class this summer that I can take again. There is a church in town that has a small field full of bluebonnets so we took the kids out the other day and snapped some photos. I was able to get a few good ones but need to do some perfecting with photoshop (whenever I learn how to use it). They all seemed to have a pretty good time.
I would like to get up to Brenham, Texas to get some more pictures of Connor in the Texas Wildflowers, mostly because it is close to the Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory! Just like Lefty, this little girl loves sweets!!!
Connor smelling the bluebonnets
Maddy telling Clancy that she is sorry but Connor is her boyfriend!



1 comment:
What a great age for playing, They are just the cutest. Glad you and Connor have freinds to play with.
Post a Comment