Connor was one lucky boy for the 2009 holiday season. He celebrated Christmas three times. Once over Thanksgiving with his Gamma P and Gpa Brad and then again in the middle of December with Pappa and Gma K and then yet again on the actual day with Tia, Gma Jo, Opa and Nanna. Oh and of course Mamma and Dadda. I have to say he made out like a bandit on all three occasions. Below is pictures of all three events. I'm not sure if I posted this earlier but when he would open up his presents on Christmas day he got so excited that he would draw his breath in and it would make a noise of pure excitement. I'd say his favorite toy is the grill, he wheels that thing everywhere and loves to make the timer go off and the fire light up and of course the vaccuum. Unfortunately for me the vaccuum doesn't work so his constant cleaning is doing me no good. The great thing is that I haven't bought a toy since Decemember. I did however need to purchase a toy box for the living room. It was full from the start.
NC Christmas. He loves his Look and See Elmo book. He is obsessed with the little furry red monster.
Pappa Christmas. Homemade toy and blanket that he loves to bang on and snuggle with.
Christmas Day. Presents everywhere.
If only the vaccuum worked!



No comments:
Post a Comment